Job title: Associate Professor
Academic Areas: Health management,hospital management
Research Interests: quality of healthcare ,patient experience
• Ph.D. (Health Management and Policy, Social Medicine and Health Management) Tongji Medical College, HUST 2004-2007
• M.D. (Economics and Management in Education) Central China Normal University (CCNU), 1999-2002
• B.S. (Education) Central China Normal University (CCNU), 1995-1999
• Visiting scholar, Berlin School of Economics and Law (Berlin, Germany), Jul. 2011-Agu.2012 (German chancellor fellowship of the Alexander von Humboldt Foundation)
• Associate professor, Tongji Medical College, HUST, Oct. 2010-present
• Visiting scholar, Berlin School of Economics and Law (Berlin, Germany), Dec. 2009-Nov.2010 (advanced international hospital management program from Deutsche Gesellschaft Für Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ) GmbH)
• Lecturer, Tongji Medical College, HUST, Oct.2004-Sep.2010
• T.A, Tongji Medical College, HUST, Jul. 2002-Sep.2004
2.Hu Y, Tao H, Cheng Z. Caesarean Sections in Beijing, China–Results from a Descriptive Study[J]. Das Gesundheitswesen, 2016, 78(01): e1-e5.
3.Shu Q, Cai M, Tao H, Cheng Z, Chen J, Hu Y, Li G. What does a Hospital Survey on Patient Safety reveal about patient safety culture of surgical units compared with that of other units? [J]. Medicine, 2015, 94(27): e1074
4. Wang G, Xie J, Hu Y*. Doctor-outpatient communications in Chinese public hospitals: a cross-sectional survey. The Lancet, 2016, 388: S38.（abstract）
5. Hu Y*, Zhang Z. Skilled doctors in tertiary hospitals are already overworked in China. The Lancet Global Health, 2015, 3(12): e737.
6. Hu Y*, Zhang Z, Xie J, et al. The Outpatient Experience Questionnaire of comprehensive public hospital in China: development, validity and reliability. International Journal for Quality in Health Care, 2016.