Job title: Lecturer
Academic Areas: Human Parasitology
Research Interests: host immunity of parasitic diseases
PhD in Pathogenic Biology, 2009, Tongji Medical College, Huazhong University of Science and Technology
BS in Clinical Medicine, 2004, Tongji Medical College, Huazhong University of Science and Technology
Lecturer (2009-present), Huazhong University of Science and Technology, Department of Pathogenic Biology
6. J.H. Lei, F. Guan, H.Xu, L. Chen, B.T. Su, Y. Zhou, T. Wang, Y.L. Li, W.Q. Liu.Application of an immunomagnetic bead ELISA based on IgY for detection of circulating antigen in urine of mice infected with Schistosomajaponicum. Veterinary Parasitology. 2012, 187(1-2), 196-202.
7. F.Guan,A.O.Niu, S. W.Attwood, Y.L.Li, B.Zhang,Y.H. Zhu. Molecular phylogenetics of Triculine snails (Gastropoda :Pomatiopsidae) from southern China. Molecular phylogenetics and evolution. 2008, 48(2), 702-707.
1001021 Pathogenic Biology (Human Parasitology) (undergraduate)
1409271Tropical Medicine (undergraduate)
1409131 Immunology of parasitic disease (undergraduate)
1. Loop-mediated isothermal amplification for diagnosis of Schistosomajaponicum infection. Program Foundation of health and family planning commission of Hubei Province, 2017-2019.
2. Immunological regulation of AIF-1 in polarization of Th2 response in mice infected with Schistosomajaponicum. Natural Science Foundation of China, 2013-2015
3. DNA barcoding and phylogenetics of Oncomelaniahupensis. Program Foundation of Health Department of Hubei Province, 2010-2012