Job title: Professor of Reproductive medicine
Academic Areas: Reproductive medicine
Research Interests: Regulation of spermatogenesis, application of stem cells in infertility treatment.
1. Tissue-specific inhibition of urokinase-type plasminogen activator expression in the testes of mice by inducible lentiviral RNA interference causes male infertility. Reprod Fertil Dev. 2017 .
2. The rs5934505 single nucleotide polymorphism (SNP) is associated with low testosterone and late-onset hypogonadism, but the rs10822184 SNP is associated with overweight and obesity in a Chinese Han population: a case-control study. Andrology. 2016. 4(1): 68-74.
3. The plasma miR-125a, miR-361 and miR-133a are promising novel biomarkers for Late-Onset Hypogonadism. Sci Rep. 2016. 6: 23531.
4. Discrimination and characterization of Sertoli cell-only syndrome in non-obstructive azoospermia using cell-free seminal DDX4. Reprod Biomed Online. 2016. 33(2): 189-96.
5. Alterations of testis-specific promoter methylation in cell-free seminal deoxyribonucleic acid of idiopathic nonobstructive azoospermic men with different testicular phenotypes. Fertil Steril. 2016. 106(6): 1331-1337.
6. Evaluation of semen quality in 1808 university students, from Wuhan, Central China. Asian J Androl. 2015. 17(1): 111-6.
7. Comparisons of mouse mesenchymal stem cells in primary adherent culture of compact bone fragments and whole bone marrow. Stem Cells Int. 2015. 2015: 708906.