Job title: Associate Professor
Academic Areas: Forensic Toxicological Analysis
Research Interests: Development of new analytical methods for rapid and selective isolation of bioactive compounds (poisons, drugs, drugs of abuse) from biological samples based on artificial liquid membranes and functional materials.
Associate Professor in Forensic Medicine, 2017, University of Science and Technology, Wuhan, China;
Postdoc in Pharmaceutical Chemistry, 2017, University of Oslo, Oslo, Norway;
PhD in Pharmaceutical Chemistry, 2016, University of Oslo, Oslo, Norway;
M.S in Analytical Chemistry, 2012, Lund University, Lund, Sweden;
B.S in Chemistry, 2002, Huazhong University of Science and Technology, Wuhan, China.
(1) C. Huang, KF. Seip, A. Gjelstad, X. Shen, S. Pedersen-Bjergaard, Combination of Electromembrane Extraction and Liquid-Phase Microextraction in a Single Step: Simultaneous Group Separation of Acidic and Basic Drugs, Anal. Chem. 87 (2015) 6951-6957.
(2) C. Huang, T. Kamra, S. Chaudhary, X. Shen, Breath Figure Patterns Made Easy, ACS Appl. Mater. Interfaces 6 (2014) 5971-5976.
(3) X. Shen*, C. Huang*, S. Shinde, K.K. Jagadeesan, S. Ekström, E. Fritz, B. Sellergren*, Catalytic Formation of Disulfide Bonds in Peptides by Molecularly Imprinted Nanogels at Oil/Water Interfaces, ACS Appl. Mater. Interfaces 8 (2016) 30484–30491.
(4) C. Huang, X. Shen, Janus molecularly imprinted polymer particles, Chem. Commun. 50 (2014) 2646-2649.
(5) C. Huang, A. Gjelstad, S. Pedersen-Bjergaard, Selective electromembrane extraction based on isoelectric point: Fundamental studies with angiotensin II antipeptide as model analyte, J. Membr. Sci. 481 (2015) 115–123.
(6) C. Huang*, A. Gjelstad, S. Pedersen-Bjergaard, Electromembrane extraction with alkylated phosphites and phosphates as supported liquid membrane, J. Membr. Sci. 526 (2017) 18–24.
(7) C. Huang, A. Gjelstad, S. Pedersen-Bjergaard, Exhaustive extraction of peptides by electromembrane extraction, Anal. Chim. Acta 853 (2015) 328-334.
(8) C. Huang*, A. Gjelstad, S. Pedersen-Bjergaard, Electromembrane extraction of polar basic drugs from plasma with pure bis(2-ethylhexyl) phosphite as supported liquid membrane, Anal. Chim. Acta 934 (2016) 80-87.
(9) C. Huang*, A. Gjelstad, KF. Seip, H. Jensen, S. Pedersen-Bjergaard, Exhaustive and stable electromembrane extraction of acidic drugs from human plasma, J. Chromatogr. A 1425 (2015) 81-87.
(10) C. Huang, LEE. Eibak, A. Gjelstad, X. Shen, R. Trones, H. Jensen, S. Pedersen-Bjergaard, Development of a flat membrane based device for electromembrane extraction: a new approach for exhaustive extraction of basic drugs from human plasma, J. Chromatogr. A 1326 (2014) 7-12.
Marie Curie Fellowship